Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Wrap-Up

Sorry everyone, April was definitely a sloooow reading month for me, so almost nothing to report here.

1. Top Book of the Month: He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo
I know it's not a romance novel (and therefore not the sort of thing I'd normally review) but I loved it! Review here.

2. The Royal Wedding!
I didn't watch the whole thing, but I did watch snippits of it over breakfast. There's been so much speculation over Kate's dress (I guess now we have to call her Catherine). I liked it.
The shorter train (heck, it's still long!) and modern touches fit her signature style much more than say Princess Diana's fairy tale wedding dress would have.
I didn't like her dress for the reception as much. What's with the fuzzy sweater? Please don't say those are making a comeback...

3. Glee!
Back for the second half of the season and making me happy again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment