Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BDB News

Ok, I'm a little late on posting this, so a lot of you have probably already heard this news but I wanted to comment on it anyway.  JR Ward has announced that the next BDB book will be Tohr's!


(Sorry for the off sound and odd subtitles!)

First off, I haven't read Lover Unleashed yet so I can't remark on anything that might have developed there, but I think I read somewhere that he's going to be mating with No'One.  I don't know if this was officially announced, so if anyone knows for sure please comment!  Either way, I have a lot of mixed feelings about this.  It's not that I don't want to see him happy again, but I'm not sure how JR Ward is going to pull this off.  I still really love him and Wellsie and I don't particularly want to see him with someone else (well... maybe Lassiter lol).  I just want him to be less depressed!  The book doesn't come out until 2012 so I have some time to get used to the idea.

And I don't think I'm alone in saying I wish she would just write a book for Qhuinn and Blay instead!

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone in your lust for Qhuay . . . I know we discussed this in an email but I feel it bears repeating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the awesomeness of Qhuay is a point that cannot be emphasized enough.

    And your profile pic... Neville!!!

    ReplyDelete