Thursday, April 21, 2011

Top 10: Favorite Heroes

Last week I did my Top 10 Favorite Romance Novels, so this week I thought I'd add my Top 10 Favorite Heroes.  It's also based off my list at DIK- I had eight heroes listed there, so I only had to pick two more, though I changed one on the list so I guess that makes three additions total.  Once again these are in no particular order.

Favorite Heroes:
1. Marc “Hunt” Hunter from Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare
2. Hardy Cates from Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
3. Matthew Swift from Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas.  Originally I had Kev Merripen on my list (omg Barbara, look, another LK I'll-love-you-from-afar-but-do-nothing-about-it hero!), but that was mostly because I wanted some diversity between my "Favorite Books" list and "Favorite Heroes" list.  Matthew Swift holds a special place in my heart and just might be my all time favorite hero.  If I met him on the street today I would be his Daisy in a heartbeat.
4. David Masters from Wed Him Before You Bed Him by Sabrina Jeffries.  I think this book made a great finale to the Heiress series.
5. Spike from A Man in a Million by Jessica Bird.  He's a BDB Brother in disguise.  I swear his real name is Spihke.
6. Nick Romeo from Romeo Romeo by Robin Kaye.
7. Julian Sinclair from The Duke of Shadows by Meredith Duran
8. Devin Freedman from What the Librarian Did by Karina Bliss.
9. John Matthew from Lover Mine by JR Ward.  I wanted him with me on the Island, but it wasn't too bad since I did get Lover Mine on my list of books.
10. Lloyd Dobler from Say Anything.  If you have not seen this movie, go watch it- now!  Seriously, I'll wait.

3 comments:

  1. Nice list. Once again though, I seem to be missing out on some pretty impressive heroes since I've only read but a few. Must rectify that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you've included Lloyd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I LOVE Matthew. Matthew may very well be my all time fav. I LOVED Kev, too. I have a soft spot for the from afar bit.

    Oh and Julian Sinclair! I forgot about him! He was another great hero! That whole story was a good one.

    I really have to read that Sabrina Jeffries book.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete