Monday, February 7, 2011

Victory!!!

YEA!!! Packers won last night!  Sorry to all you Steelers fans.  Well, sort of sorry ;P

Last Week's Recap:
Married By Morning by Lisa Kleypas
Loved loved LOVED it!  But really no shock there.  I feel like I've been waiting to read this book for ages and I can't believe I only got around to reading it now.  I was so upset when I found out Poppy's book was coming out before this one.  I remember thinking What?!  I have to wait a whole friggin' year for Leo and Cat's story?  In the end I had to wait longer since I've been so busy with other stuff but this book was sooo worth the wait.  Leo and Cat's sparring was so fun to read I almost didn't want them to get together.  Almost.  Lisa Kleypas writes some of the best humor.  I spent most of this book in stitches.  In traditional LK style, the chemistry sizzles right off the page and the whole Hathaway family makes regular appearances, especially Dodger the ferret!  5 out of 5 stars.

Wicked Nights With a Lover by Sophie Jordan
4 out of 5 stars, review here

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoy Married by Morning. I liked that one, too :)

    ReplyDelete