Thursday, June 23, 2011

Top 10: Authors @ 2011 Literacy Autographing

In this case "Top 10" is a bit of a misnomer, since I doubt there is anyway I could narrow this list down to just ten authors I want to see at the signing.   Here's is my list of authors that I am sooo excited will be there!

-Victoria Alexander
-Jo Beverley
-Karina Bliss (I will be bringing my copy of What the Librarian Did)
-Elizabeth Boyle
-Jaci Burton
-Jennifer Crusie
-Victoria Dahl
-Lila DiPasqua
-Laura Lee Guhrke
-Elizabeth Hoyt
-Sabrina Jeffries
-Eloisa James
-Julie James
-Robin Kaye
-Delilah Marvelle
-Sarah MacLean
-Kate Noble
-Julia Quinn
-Lynsay Sands
-Jill Shalvis
-Sherry Thomas
-Simone Elkeles
-Mary Jo Putney
-Courtney Milan

There's no way I can get to all their tables in two hours, but visiting any mix of these awesome women will be amazing. What authors are other people looking forward to seeing?

1 comment:

  1. So sorry, but I won't be at the literacy signing after all. Can you beleive it, the eruption of a Chilean volcano has led to Qantas cancelling flights out of New Zealand and I can't get there in time for conference. (The ash cloud has drifted halfway around the world).
    I hope to sign your copy of What The Librarian Did next year at Anaheim.
    All best,
    Karina Bliss

    ReplyDelete