Thursday, June 30, 2011

Top 10: Favorite Series

I meant to have a post up today detailing the AWESOME time I had at the Literacy Autographing Tuesday, but between travelling and getting back to work I'm exhausted. 

So instead here are my top ten favorite romance series!
10. Legend of the Four Soldiers by Elizabeth Hoyt
9. Love by Numbers by Sarah MacLean
8. The Matchmakers by Candance Camp
7. The Hellions of Halstead Hall by Sabrina Jeffries
6. The Wallflowers by Lisa Kleypas
5. Domestic Gods by Robin Kaye
4. The School for Heiresses by Sabrina Jeffries
3. The Bridgertons by Julia Quinn
2. The Hathaways by Lisa Kleypas
1. The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward

Pictures and a recount of Tuesday's events should be up soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I need to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely
    loved every little bit of it. I have got you book marked to check out
    new stuff you post…

    my web-site - weight loss

    ReplyDelete