Thursday, August 20, 2009

Why I Shouldn't Own Dogs or Blogs

First off, I should at least acknowledge that this blog is painfully neglected, and will likely remain so for long periods of time. I have the horrible tendency of starting something (such as this blog) and maintaining its upkeep only in short sperts.

With that said, I can still be found at goodreads if you want to keep up with my readings, though any reviews (when eventually written) I'll also post over here.

I'm also extremely happy now that I've discovered how to use half.com. Despite my youth, I'm a bit behind on the electronic bandwagon, and previously have balked at perchasing anything anywhere but trusty amazon. I am not good with change. But today my first order from half.com arrived: Suddenly You, A Man in A Million, Flyboy, Unlawful Contact, Flowers From the Storm, Open Season and Midnight Bayou all for a whoping $20.33. I was quite happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment