Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gleeked!

I've had a case of the February blues, so I'm glad March is finally here. The weather is warming up bit by bit and even though spring showers are right around the corner it's nice to see the sun peaking out for now.

I can't say that I've been doing much reading, but lately I've gotten myself hooked on Glee. I never thought I'd say because I never quite got the appeal of the show, but after seeing a recent episode I ended up going back and devoring the first season and am now making my way through the second.

I can't say it's my favorite show I ever got hooked on. There are some major, gaping plot holes and since it's an esemble cast no one plot thread or character (no matter how much I like them) gets focused on for very long. However, I do think it does do a fairly good job of capturing the stresses and stereotypes of high school

Other than that, I'm looking forward to my Spring Break. It's about a week away. Any further and I think the rest of the student body and I might go nuts.

3 comments:

  1. I watch it for the music and Puck. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you- Puck is my favorite of the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Him singing Sweet Caroline is one of my fave songs. :P

    ReplyDelete